This Saturday the 9th annual International Model Construction and Truck show will be held in Clarence, NY. Dan tipped me off to the show and after checking out the site I am impressed. Here is a sample of events as listed by the official site.
- Custom model and diorama displays with optional competition
- Dealer area for custom models, new, rare and discontinued models, parts, tools, books, and related memorabilia
- Representatives from various model manufacturers will be on hand to display prototypes and new releases
- Working model area for radio controlled models (gravel pits)
- Construction equipment and model book authors
- Representatives of hobby and equipment enthusiast clubs and groups
- Displays of one of a kind prototype models
- Video viewing area
If this sounds like something you are interested check out the official show site by clicking here. Now, if you’re still on the fence I want you take a moment in check out the photo below.
This is what the Buffalo Road Imports, sponsor of the IMCATS show, looks like on the inside. The best part? It is just down the road! More photos can be seen by clicking here. This place looks amazing. I’m sure it would suck money right out of my wallet.