I first saw this truck at the NYS Highway & Public Works Expo but only grabbed one shot of it. This truck is massive and I just couldn’t get a decent shot of it completely in frame. Plus the lighting sucked and people were hanging off it like it was made of solid gold. A few days later I made a pit stop by Tracey Road Equipment as I so often do and was greeted by the truck on full display. Soak it in. Winter doesn’t stand a chance.
- 2015 Western Star 4800 6×6
- DetroitDiesel DD13 – 470 H.P. 1650 LB/FT
- Allison 4500 RDS Automatic Transmission
- Fabco TC-143 Transfer Case
- Meritor 23,000 lb Front Axle
- Chalmers B54 Suspension
- Henderson plows and dump body